The Awards Committee consists of:
- Fernando Pereira (EURASIP Liaison)
- Hikmet Sari (2015 TPC Chair & IEEE ComSoc Liaison)
- Janos Bito (2007 TPC Chair)
- Klaus David (2012 TPC Chair)
- Luis M. Correia (Chair, Steering Committee Chair & 2013 TPC Chair)
- Luis Muñoz (2009 TPC Chair)
- Marco Luise (2010 TPC Chair)
- Matti Latva-aho (2017 TPC Chair)
- Panagiotis Demestichas (2016 TPC Chair)
- Roberto Verdone (2014 TPC Chair)
- Best Paper Award - Selected by the Track Co-Chairs among the papers accepted and published over IEEE Xplore.
The Best Paper was awarded to the paper "Multi-service SDN Controlled Reconfigurable Long-Reach Optical Access Network", by the authors Giuseppe Talli, Stefano Porto, Daniel Carey, Nicola Brandonisio, Alan Naughton, Peter Ossieur, Paul Townsend, Frank Slyne, Séamas McGettrick, Christian Bluemm, Marco Ruffini, Alan Hill, David B. Payne (Trinity College Dublin, IE); Rene Bonk, Thomas Pfeiffer (Alcatel-Lucent, DE); Nick Parsons (Polatis, UK)
- Best Booth Award - Selected by the participants to the conference through a form that will be available on site.
- EURASIP Student Best Paper Award - Selected by the Track Co-Chairs among the papers accepted and published over IEEE Xplore, authored by a student (sponsored by EURASIP)
The Best Paper was awarded to the paper "Proactive Edge Computing in Latency-Constrained Fog Networks", by the authors Mohammed Saad ElBamby, Mehdi Bennis (Centre of Wireless Communications, University of Oulu, FI); Walid Saad (Virginia Tech, USA)